Monday 8 June 2009

End of Degree Exhibition

I cannot believe that my degree show is over! Today was the last day of the exhibition and I thought it was time to upload my photo from it. Hope you enjoyed it and if you missed it then don't worry because the three shelf lamps will be appearing at New Designers 2009, week one, 9th-12th July.

Me with my work on the private view 2nd June 2009

My exhibition space

Five hanging lights that are based on photographs taken from a photo album. The five lampshades show the story of Betty and records her life from 1950 to 1961.

Shelf lampshades (left to right) 'Wedding Days', 'School House' and 'Photographer's Studio'. These three lampshade will be appearing at the New Designers 2009 exhibition, 9th-12th July.

The coffee table with my portfolio, dissertation and table lamp, 'Lost Child'.

If you are interested in any of the pieces or would like to talk about me producing a commission piece then please contact me via email katiealexandra@hotmail.co.uk.

No comments: